- 60 Days
3 classes per week / 60 minutes per class
Photoshop for Beginners: Photoshop the easy way! Covers the essentials tools for those who want to become photographers, graphic and web designers. As a student you will learn how to dominate the work space, tool panels, menus, techniques and methods to manipulate every design. If you’ve seen Photoshop before but you’ve never get really into it, this course if for you.
This course will help you get into the design business in no time, with easy to follow exercises and tips to get the best out of this tool.
I will teach you how to open documents, edit them, save them and combine them with others to make beautiful designs.
Also I’ll teach you where to get the best resources for your designs, with literally MILLIONS of items, from pictures, designs, fonts, styles, patterns and much, much more.
What are the requirements?
- A copy of Photoshop is requiered, Photoshop CC trial will work.
What am I going to get from this course?
- Create, Open and Save Documents in Photoshop
- Customize the workspace and Tool Panels
- Learn about tools and their use in Photoshop
- Work with two and more documents at the same time
- Navigate and Zoom inside the documents
- Resize images and elements
- Learn about File formats
- Create, Edit and Delete Layers
- Move elements with different methods
- Modify the color and tonality of photos and selections
- Learn about masking and advantages over erasing
No Reviews found for this course.