THIS IS A LEGALLY BINDING AGREEMENT BETWEEN YOU AND EDUCATRA.COM, AND BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT.
- Our Policy Concerning Children
We encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children’s online activities and interests. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. Children under the age of 13 should not use or attempt to use our Websites or Services and if you are under 13, please do not attempt to use our Services or send any information about yourself.
- The Type of Information we normally collect
Educatra.com does not currently retain credit card numbers internally. We partner with payment providers to collect payments online and use our company/s bank account (NIB BANK) for direct deposit and wire transfers.
- Payment Information
If You make any purchases through our Services, such as Courses, We may collect certain information regarding Your purchase (such as Your name and email) as necessary to process Your order, and You will be required to provide certain payment and billing information directly to our payment processing partners, including but not limited to Your name, credit card information, billing address and zip code. We do not directly access, store or collect your credit card information, and we will not use the payment information.
- How We Use the Information We Collect
Educatra.com may use the information we collect through your use of the Services for a variety of purposes, primarily related to providing and improving the quality of our Services. For example, we may use the information we collect in the following ways:
- Notifying You of Courses, new Services, features, promotions, enhancements, and updates
- Marketing our products
- Email campaigns
- Resolving site problems; handling or responding to customer support questions
- Monitoring the technical functioning of the Services and network
- To create, review, analyze and share Aggregate Information
- Asking You to participate in surveys about Our Services
- When and How We May Share/Disclose Your Information with Third Parties
1. Safety, Security, Cooperation with Law Enforcement, & Compliance with Legal Obligations
2.Third Party Business Partners, Service Providers, Contractors or Agents
3.Business Tra nsfers, Sales, Mergers, or Divestiture
8. How to Access & Update your Information
You may update the information you provide directly to Educatra.com by logging into Your Account and updating Your Account information.
9. How to Delete Your Account and what Happens when Your Account is Terminated or Deleted
If you wish to delete your account you simple have to drop us an email on firstname.lastname@example.org. We normally freeze your account for 30 days and in case you need to resume it you can send us a request to unfreeze your account. All your courses, information, assignments and any other material related to your account automatically wiped our permanently from our servers after 30 days grace period.