Educatra.com collects course fee in advance. We offer 20 minutes free trial class and charge no money for trial lessons. Our refund policy is simple and explained below:
- We refund fees in full “only” once you have deposited fees and not attended any lesson.
- If you want to quit after attending one or more sessions, we will deduct amount of all attended sessions and refund the balance amount.
- We will not be liable to refund amount of missed sessions “if” scheduled sessions are missed from student’s side.
- In case teacher miss / skips the session then, student will be given cover up session. In case student do not wish to attend cover up class, session fee will be refunded to the student.
- Student cannot claim refund on any other student’s behalf.
- If you are an Instructor, you acknowledge and agree that Students have the right to receive a refund in all above mentioned scenarios.
To request a refund, please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that if we believe that you are abusing our refund policy in our sole discretion, we reserve the right to suspend or terminate Your Account and refuse or restrict any and all current or future use of the Services, without any liability to you.